Bliggity Time?


Select an area of the world and see what time it is.

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Woman marries a month after being stabbed by husband

From a segment of Ananova called "Rocky Relationships:"

A Warwickshire woman married a man just a month after he stabbed her for having pre-wedding jitters.

Katrina Grant, 36, needed 12 stitches and suffered a collapsed lung after being stabbed by her 22-year-old fiancee Luke in a drunken attack.

He was later given a suspended sentence, but while he was on bail the couple from Nuneaton got married.

She told the News of the World: "People think I'm crazy. They don't understand how I could marry Luke after what he did, but no one knows him like I do.

"I love him. He's worth a second chance. He'll never hurt me again."

Luke, who is now seeing a psychiatrist to control his jealous rages, said: "What I did was terrible."
Personally, I think she is crazy.

No comments: